Try and try again. Well I am going to try this blogging thing out again.
I am recently back home after a fun 3 day trip with my brother. There is anything better than spending time with family. It is great to know that no matter where you at that you can call your family and they will relate to you. It’s funny to think how different each sibling can be, yet they are the ones who will understand you the best. I am so grateful for my family. So here are some thoughts about my family:
- We all wear a lot of black and gray. I am not sure this is normal, but it is for us.
- Music is almost constantly playing around us.
- We read.
- Mom and Mike are alike. Dad and Chris are alike. I am the weird combination of both.
- Our dinner conversation will include at least one artsy related thing. Due to years of free art education, I now feel like I need to critic most of the art I see.
- We all have funny laughs. I wish I could just record each of our laughs to listen to it when I am down, because my family has some funny laughs.
- We never take normal family photos. Take that back. We once got professional photos…. it was awkward and uncomfortable.
- Pretty much in a nut shell - I am biased about how cool my family is!